I graduated from the University of South Florida in December of 2000, interned for ABC News before packing a bag and moving to the Big Apple. I got my start as an intern at MTV Networks and within a couple of years I was producing television.
I cut my teeth in the field, as a videographer, but my passion has always been in the post, where I’ve mainly sat since 2005. While I have from time to time put my producer hat back on, I’ll always prefer to do my damage on the Avid, where my job is to turn raw into television gold.
- Professional television producer/editor with over 15 years experience working on a variety of styles: Docu-series, vérité, archival, news packages and promos.
- Proficient with Avid, Final Cut Pro and Premier
- Worked on After Effects
- Seasoned storyteller & video editor
- Writer (voice overs, host reads, OTFs, etc.)
- Field Producer/videographer
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Experienced with skeleton crews, tight budgets and strict deadlines
- Professional nature capable of working with executives and talent